English School Oil English Rural Landscape Painting Listed George R Waterfield
- 1 English School Original Fine Wall Art Oil Traditional English Rural Landscape Painting Listed Signed George R Waterfield.
- Oil on board painting.
- Subject traditional English country rural scene landscape.
- Showing rolling hills & mountain in the background with a small waterfall in the foreground.
- Signed by the listed artist George R Waterfield.
- George R. Waterfield he was born in England in 1886 and died in 1979.
- Birmingham school artist who is well known for his landscape paintings.
- The artist has caught the scene with superb master skill.
- Well composed with extreme accuracy in its execution with beautifully controlled brush work.
- Set in a rather nice gilt plaster frame.
- Delightful to the eye a most desirable country scene to talk about to your guest.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine overall charming used condition.
- Frame has some noticeable scuffs, cracking, chips also wear commensurate with usage & age.
- Painting board surface has various noticeable craquelure, paint loss in places, stains commensurate with usage & old age also a noticeable streak of gold paint that runs down the middle shown in last 2 pictures.
- A superb investors collectors wall display item.
- With hanging thread on the back ready for immediate home display. Circa early 20th century 1930's.
- We only buy & sell paintings based on quality & significance. International worldwide shipping is available via ebay global shipping programme.
- We offer exceptional professional customer service.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- Checkout our exciting other listings available in our shop gallery, happy shopping.
The bookmarklet lets you save things you find to your collections.
Note: Make sure your bookmarks are visible.
Click and drag the Collect It button to your browser's Bookmark Bar.