Rare Gold Rolex Watches Shop Wall Swinging Sign Old Bond Street Mayfair London
- 1 Original Vintage Gold Rolex Watches Logo Ex Shop Display Heavy Swinging Exterior Advertising Sign Old Bond Street Mayfair London.
- Rolex SA is a Swiss luxury watch manufacturer based in Geneva, Switzerland. Originally founded as Wilsdorf and Davis by Hans Wilsdorf and Alfred Davis in London, England in 1905, the company registered Rolex as the brand name of its watches in 1908 and became Rolex Watch Co. Ltd. in 1915.
- Very rare
- Gold colour sign with black lettering.
- Double sided made from thin sheet aluminium over inner board.
- Featuring the classic Rolex logo symbol.
- It is quite heavy 8kg unwrapped weight approx.
- With thick metal swing hanging brackets attached.
- You can see thats its old by the weathering wear to it.
- Superb collectors present.
- Circa late 20th century.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used worn condition.
- Having various noticeable wear, scuffs, scratches, marks, scrapes, tears in places commensurate with usage & age.
- International worldwide shipping is available via ebay global shipping programme.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- Browse our exciting other collections available in our shop gallery, ifyou order 2 or more items we can offer you extra discount happy shopping.
The bookmarklet lets you save things you find to your collections.
Note: Make sure your bookmarks are visible.
Click and drag the Collect It button to your browser's Bookmark Bar.