Pair Neoclassical Silver Plate Champagne Wine Ice Cooler Vases After Paul Storr
- Here Is Your Exclusive Chance to Own The Finest Incredible Grandeur.
- 1 Pair Magnificent In The French Neoclasscial Style Silver Plate Cherubs Putti Champagne Wine Drinks Ice Cooler Vases After Paul Storr.
- In the style of the silversmith similar to After Paul Storr.
- Paul Storr baptised 28 October 1770 in London – 18 March 1844 in London was an English goldsmith and silversmith working in the Neoclassical and other styles during the late eighteenth and early nineteenth centuries.
- He was England's most celebrated silversmith during the first half of the nineteenth century, his legacy lives on today.
- His pieces historically and currently adorn royal palaces and the finest stately homes throughout Europe and the world.
- Storr's reputation rests on his mastery of the grandiose neo-Classical style developed in the Regency period.
- He quickly became the most prominent silversmith of the nineteenth century. Producing much of the silver purchased by King George III and King George IV.
- Love the pair, museum grand tour highest quality.
- Made from silver plate on heavy base metal.
- Having magnificent Putti cherub figurines on the base.
- With acanthus foliage & grape decorations frieze all around in raised low relief.
- Featuring original green rock crystal domed shaped liners, heavy quality.
- Each champagne cooler together with liner weigh over 4kg total combined unwrapped weight under 10kg.
- Ideal statement piece for display or use in your home dining room, kitchen or commercial restaurant, pub, bar, hotel golf country club, wedding venue event function business.
- Sheffield silver plate stamp hallmarked underneath for H BROS S.
- Fit for Royalty.
- Amazing centrepieces.
- Hand made in England very finest silversmith craftsmanship at its best.
- Circa late 20th century 1970's.
- Condition report.
- Offered in overall fine used condition.
- Having some minor noticeable wear, scuffs, scratches, stains in places commensurate with usage & age.
- The liners fit perfectly, with some imperfections to the rock crystal shapes as they are not perfectly round commensurate to being handmade see picture 5.
- Provenance bought from out of an incredible stately home private collection in Shropshire.
- The elderly gentleman owner advised it was given to him as a retirement present and he has kept it in a his display case and hardly used it.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- Worldwide international shipping is available please ask for a shipping price.
The bookmarklet lets you save things you find to your collections.
Note: Make sure your bookmarks are visible.
Click and drag the Collect It button to your browser's Bookmark Bar.