Antique 18th Century Silver Hallmarked Irish Georgian Sugar Tongs Heron Crest
- 1 Antique Rare Solid Silver Hallmarked Irish Georgian Small Sugar Tongs Heron Crest Solid Irish Silver.
- Handmade in Dublin by the silversmith William Axi Raw.
- Circa 1790.
- It has the Irish harp engraving & crown.
- Also featuring an engraved Heron Irish coat of arms.
- Attributed to the historic Irish Heron family.
- Irish silver is the most sought after, a great investment piece. Condition report.
- Offered in fine old used condition.
- Having various noticeable wear, stain, scratches in places commensurate with usage & old age.
- International worldwide shipping is available via ebay global shipping programme.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- Checkout our other exciting listings available in our shop gallery, we can offer you discount if you order 2 or more items, happy shopping.
The bookmarklet lets you save things you find to your collections.
Note: Make sure your bookmarks are visible.
Click and drag the Collect It button to your browser's Bookmark Bar.