National Stamp Dealers Association
The National Stamp Dealers’ Association is one of the largest philatelic dealer associations in the world, with over 265 current members.
Founded in 1995, the association’s aims include the development and maintenance of a high standard of ethical dealings between dealers and collectors, and provision of ongoing information and support to assist members improve and grow their philatelic businesses.
All members agree to adhere to a strong code of practice which ensures ethical trading and high levels of customer service and consumer protection. Complaints against members are handled quickly and every effort is made to mediate any situations that occur.
Membership is open to any legitimate dealer of philatelic or related collectibles, including full time, part time, internet, mail order, show dealers and auctioneers.
Benefits for member dealers include:
- International recognition that members are honest in their dealings. We are the dealer organization in the United States that is the recognized member of the International Federation of Stamp Dealers (IFSDA).
- Special rates of insurance coverage on collectibles.
- The quarterly newsletter, NSDA News
- The annually published membership directory.
- Free website listing and links.
- Co-op advertising.
- Complaint arbitration.
The board of directors currently consists of the following members:
- President - Dick Keiser
- Vice-President - Robert Klein
- Secretary - Sherry Straley
- Treasurer - Michael Ball
Board of Directors
- Bob Sazama
- Rex Briggs
- Lloyd DeVries
- Wayne Gehret
- Peter Gutter
- Kurt Harding
- Joe Lambert
The bookmarklet lets you save things you find to your collections.
Note: Make sure your bookmarks are visible.
Click and drag the Collect It button to your browser's Bookmark Bar.