Rago Arts and Auction Center
The Rago Arts and Auction Center is a US auction house based in Lambertville, New Jersey, US. History
The Rago Arts and Auction Center (known to most as Rago's) was founded by David Rago in 1995. One of the top auction houses in the field of 20th century design since its inception, today Rago's expertise covers centuries.
The company has established itself as one of the leading auction houses in the U.S, with regular annual sales of over $20 million and a 40,000 strong client base, which includes collectors, dealers and interior designers.
The company has seven specialist departments, each hosting sales throughout the year. These are:
• 20th century Design
• Decorative arts and furnishings
• Fine Art
• Estate property
Valuations & Appraisals
The Rago Arts and Auction Center offers free appraisals most Monday afternoons without appointment for up to six items, between 1pm and 4pm. The company also offers a comprehensive range of appraisals for the purposes of insurance, probate and charitable donation amongst others.
- November 17 2012 - 19th/20th C. American & European Art auction
- November 17 2012 - Post-War & Contemporary Art auction
- December 07 2012 - Silver, Coins & Currency auction
- December 08 2012 - Great Estates auction
- December 09 2012 - Jewelry auction
- March 02, 2013 - Early 20th Century Design auction
- March 03, 2013 - Modern Design auction
- April 20, 2013 - Great Estates auction
- June 8, 2013 - Early 20th C. Design
- June 9, 2013 - 20th - 21st C. Design
- September 22, 2013 - Great estates auction
News and events
Forthcoming sales - 2013
- Saturday March 2 - Early 20th C. Design
- Saturday March 2 - Studio Ceramics
- Sunday March 3 - Modern Design
- Friday April 19 - Rago Unreserved
- Saturday April 20 - Great Estates
- Sunday April 21 - Jewelry & Silver
The bookmarklet lets you save things you find to your collections.
Note: Make sure your bookmarks are visible.
Click and drag the Collect It button to your browser's Bookmark Bar.