International Autograph Dealer Alliance & Collector Club
The International Autograph Dealer Alliance and Collector Club is a trade association for both autograph dealers and collectors.
Founded by dealer Michael Frost in 1997, the organization offers collectors a source of elite and professional dealers with whom they can feel comfortable with.
Members can buy, sale and trade autographs with complete confidence, and every IADA-CC Dealer member is governed by a strict code of ethics. Dealer members are asked to provide a sponsor along with two recognized dealers as references, and are stringently tested on their knowledge, honesty and commitment to authenticity before their membership is confirmed.
The Organization is run by a number of professional dealers with countless years of experience. The officers are:
- President - Michael Frost
- Vice President - Joel Brier
- Treasurer - Albert Torres
- Executive Director - Richard Scott
- Director of International Relations - Francis F. Pearl
- Ethics Committee Chairman - Thomas Garibaldi
Membership to the IADA-CC offers a number of benefits for dealers including:
- The ability to display the club logo, which is the most recognized autograph symbol worldwide.
- Authorization to participate at IADA-CC events.
- Access to the club’s reference library.
- Updated information, including news about forgeries in the hobby and exciting finds in the industry.
List of International Autograph Dealer Alliance and Collector Club members
The bookmarklet lets you save things you find to your collections.
Note: Make sure your bookmarks are visible.
Click and drag the Collect It button to your browser's Bookmark Bar.