International Autograph Dealer Alliance & Collector Club
The International Autograph Dealer Alliance and Collector Club is a trade association for both autograph dealers and collectors.
Founded by dealer Michael Frost in 1997, the organization offers collectors a source of elite and professional dealers with whom they can feel comfortable with.
Members can buy, sale and trade autographs with complete confidence, and every IADA-CC Dealer member is governed by a strict code of ethics. Dealer members are asked to provide a sponsor along with two recognized dealers as references, and are stringently tested on their knowledge, honesty and commitment to authenticity before their membership is confirmed.
The Organization is run by a number of professional dealers with countless years of experience. The officers are:
- President - Michael Frost
- Vice President - Joel Brier
- Treasurer - Albert Torres
- Executive Director - Richard Scott
- Director of International Relations - Francis F. Pearl
- Ethics Committee Chairman - Thomas Garibaldi
Membership to the IADA-CC offers a number of benefits for dealers including:
- The ability to display the club logo, which is the most recognized autograph symbol worldwide.
- Authorization to participate at IADA-CC events.
- Access to the club’s reference library.
- Updated information, including news about forgeries in the hobby and exciting finds in the industry.