Chicago Suburban Antiques Dealers Association
The Chicago Suburban Antiques Dealers Association (CSADA) is a not for profit organization of 40 members, formed in 1957, whose purpose, as stated in their by-laws, is:
"to maintain the best interests of the business of dealing in antiques, to encourage high calibre shows of antiques, to encourage educational programs for dealers and collectors, and to support organizations devoted to historic preservation and educational pursuits."
Their members follow a strict code of conduct, which guarantees ethical standards of practice and high levels of consumer protection for collectors buying from member dealers.
The association is active in organizing regular antique fairs, shows and events across the state, along with awarding grants to historic preservation efforts and educational institutions such as the Geneva History Centre and the Aurora Historical Society.
Officers and committee chairs
The officers and committee chairs for 2011-2012 are as follows:
- President: Barb Lemme
- Vice-President: Diana Morin
- Recording Secretary: Martha Peck
- Corresponding Secretary: Chuck Springob
- Treasurer: Richard Peterson
- Member at Large: Jason Sword
- Show Chairpersons: Donna Finegan and Maureen Little
- Ethics: John Larsen
- Friendship: Bob Campbell and Marilyn Lawrence
- Membership: Lyle Drier and Jan Campbell
- Brochures: Ginny Larsen and Betty/Jim Doig
- Advertising: Maureen Little
- Publicity: Debbie McArdle
- Records: Rosemary Winters
- Website Maintenance: Dana Zastrow
- Website Design: Ginny Larsen, Donna Finegan, Barb Lemme, Maureen Little
- Mailing List Manager: Steve Reid
List of members
Main article: List of Chicago Suburban Antiques Dealers Association members
The bookmarklet lets you save things you find to your collections.
Note: Make sure your bookmarks are visible.
Click and drag the Collect It button to your browser's Bookmark Bar.