Batemans Auctioneers & Valuers
Batemans Auctioneers & Valuers is a UK auction company based in Stamford, Lincolnshire.
About the company
Batemans Auctions was started in 2001 by father and daughter, Ron and Kate Bateman. Initially monthly sales were held in the centre of Stamford at the Corn Exchange. The business moved to it's current premises on Ryhall Road in the north of the Stamford in 2007 and has been going from strength to strength since.
We employ several full time valuers and use specialists in various fields. We have been holding online auctions since the beginning of 2009. In 2012 the business was formed as a Limited Company with Kate Bateman, Ron Bateman and Greg Bateman as the Company Directors.
Specialities and expertise
Batemans holds monthly sales of Fine Art Antiques and Collectables of furniture, rugs, drawings, paintings, collectables, stamps, coins, ceramics, glassware, silver, gold & jewellery. Each sale includes a quarterly specialist section; Militaria, Books & Printed Ephemera, Toys & Models, Oriental Interest, Wine & Spirits, Clocks & Scientific Instruments. We can cater to almost anything!
We also hold a monthly General & Modern Household to include modern furniture and collectables, kitchenalia, ceramics, glassware and plated ware.
- October 6, 2012 - October 6, 2012 - Antiques, Fine Art and Collectables sale
- November 3, 2012 - November 3, 2012 - Antiques, Fine Art and Collectables sale
- December 01, 2012 - Fine Art, Antiques & Collectables sale
- January 5, 2012 - Fine Art, Antiques & Collectables sale
- February 1-2, 2013 - Fine Art, Antiques & Collectables sale
- March 1-2, 2013 - Fine Art, Antiques & Collectables sale
- April 5-6, 2013 - Fine Art, Antiques & Collectables
- May 3-4, 2013 - Fine Art, Antiques & Collectables
- May 31-June 1, 2013 - Fine Art, Antiques & Collectables
- July 5-6, 2013 - Fine Art, Antiques & Collectables
- August 2-3, 2013 - Fine Art, Antiques & Collectables
News and events
- 2nd November - General & Modern Household.
- 3rd November - Fine Art Antiques and Collectables to include Books & Printed Ephemera.
Sale Details: Fine Art, Antiques & Collectables to include Books & Printed Ephemera, Saturday 3rd November 2012 starting at 10:00am.
Viewing: Thursday 1st November; 10am to 5pm, and Friday 2nd November; 10am to 7pm, and from 9am on Sale day.
Location: Batemans Auctioneers & Valuers, The Saleroom, Ryhall Road, Stamford, PE9 1XF.
Buyers Premium: 15% plus VAT
Internet Bidders Premium: 20% plus VAT
Contact Details: All Enquiries: Tel: 01780 766466 email: ku.oc.snoitcua-snametab|ofni#ku.oc.snoitcua-snametab|ofni website: www.batemans-auctions.co.uk
Payment & Collection Deadline: Five working days from Sale date: Friday 9th November.
- 30th November - General & Modern Household.
- 1st December - Fine Art Antiques and Collectables to include Wine, Spirits & Oriental Interest.
The bookmarklet lets you save things you find to your collections.
Note: Make sure your bookmarks are visible.
Click and drag the Collect It button to your browser's Bookmark Bar.