Antiques Trade Gazette newspaper
Antiques Trade Gazette is a weekly British-based newspaper devoted to fine art and antiques. It styles itself “a newspaper for serious buyers and sellers”.
It is a well-respected publication among art and antiques trade professionals and collectors from around the world.
Weekly content includes:
• Detailed calendars of fairs and auctions in the UK and throughout the world.
• The latest news across a vast number of collecting disciplines, from 5000-year-old antiquities to modern street art.
• Auctions analysis, from provincial sales to major international art auctions.
• News on developing markets such as China, Russia and India.
• Fair reports and dealer news.
• A range of advertising for fairs, galleries, packers, shippers, insurers and career opportunities.
The magazine’s website is a comprehensive news source on the latest movements in the antiques and fine art world, with a good archive of stories. It is a valuable accompaniment to the newspaper.
Areas of interest include:
• Auction reports
• Art news
• Museum news
• Fairs news
• Auction previews
• International news
• Stolen items
The website also has a directory of useful contacts, including:
• UK auctioneers
• Worldwide auctioneers
• Antique centres
The bookmarklet lets you save things you find to your collections.
Note: Make sure your bookmarks are visible.
Click and drag the Collect It button to your browser's Bookmark Bar.