Antique Fairs Cornwall (Antiques And Collectibles Fair Organizers)
Antique Fairs Cornwall is an company responsible for organizing several antiques and collectibles fairs throughout the South West of England.
About the company
The company is run by owners Alex Robbins and Anna Rennie, both of whom have extensive experience in the antique fair business. Robbins has more than 40 years as an antique trader, and has run a number of fairs since the first at Quintrell Downs near Newquay in 1985.
Antique Fairs Cornwall runs regular fairs at five locations throughout Cornwall and Somerset.
Fairs and venues
The company runs fairs at the following locations:
- Pensilva Antiques & Collectors Fair – Millennium House, Liskeard
- Wadebridge Antiques & Collectors Fair - Royal Cornwall Showground, Wadebridge
- St Mellion Antiques & Collectors Fair - St Mellion International Resort, nr Saltash
- Taunton Antiques & Collectors Fair – Wellsprings Leisure Centre, Taunton
- Cornish Market World Antiques and Collectors Market – Par, St Austell
Opening hours and entrance fees to each fair vary depending on the location and venue.