Antique Bottle Collector’s Haven
Antique Bottle Collector’s Haven is a website dedicated to rare and historic bottle collecting.
There are a variety of sections providing information and assistance to collectors and enthusiasts.
This section provides assistance to collectors in classifying an antique bottle. It offers detail about the five key elements:
The following pages provides guidance to collectors about the specified topic:
- Shows - an extensive list of antique bottle shows and events conducted in the US.
- Digging - a section containing articles about digging for antique bottles, detailing strategies, problems and results.
- Colours - a collector’s guide to the various colours of antique bottles.
- Cleaning - a page providing advice on cleaning antique bottles as well as links to websites offering cleaning services.
- Tops – this section provides information and images about various bottle tops, such as crown, blob and collar.
- Bases – information about various bottle base shapes and designs
- Famous – well-known types of antique bottle
- Condition – information about rating a bottle’s condition
- Packing – advice on packing an antique bottle for transportation
- Closures – a page listing the different types of bottle closures, with images
- Dating – tips on dating an antique bottle
- Companies – a section detailing companies that have produced antique bottles
The following are pages of links to websites dealing with the specified subject:
- For sale - A list of links to website selling/trading antique bottles.
- Books - As above, but relating to reference books on antique bottles.
- Newsletter – popular newsletters on antique bottles
- News groups – forums and discussion boards for antique bottle collectors
- Appraisals – links to appraisers of antique bottles
- Clubs – antique bottle clubs and societies
- Shops – specialist dealers for antique bottles in the US
Related Wikicollecting pages
The bookmarklet lets you save things you find to your collections.
Note: Make sure your bookmarks are visible.
Click and drag the Collect It button to your browser's Bookmark Bar.