Fine 20th Century Georg Jensen Ltd 925 Sterling Silver Bracelet Jewellery Bangle
- 1 Fine Jewellery Vintage Georg Jensen Limited 925 Solid Sterling Silver Ladies Diamond Cut Bracelet Bangle.
- So collectible and most desired sought after make.
- Provenance bought from a silver dealer.
- Top designer quality made from 925 sterling solid silver.
- Fully functional adjustable bracelet by up to 1cm.
- A magnificent craftsmanship handmade a wonderful gift for a special loved one.
- Having stunning geometric design shapes round the sides produced by a diamond cutter.
- Hallmarked on the inside is the maker's mark GJLD for Georg Jensen Limited.
- The second hallmark, the standard mark, is a lion facing left, and standing on all four paws, which is the sterling .925 purity symbol.
- The third hallmark, the city mark, is a leopard's head, for London.
- The fourth & final hallmark, the date letter, is a higher case italic A, the London date year mark for 1975.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- Having some noticeable minor wear, scratches, dent marks commensurate with usage & age.
- Georg Arthur Jensen born 31 August 1866 in Rådvad and died 2 October 1935 in Copenhagen, was a Danish silversmith and founder of Georg Jensen A/S.
- Georg Jensen is the brand name of a famous Danish silversmith.
- They also have a famous shop in London Bond Street.
- World renowned group of artists and craftsmen who created silverworks of their own design for the company begun by Georg Jensen and of a style of silver products which represents a union of artistry and craftsmanship of the highest quality with many facets, since many artists contributed to it.
- A great collectors investment item.
- International buyers worldwide shipping is available via ebay's global shipping programme.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- Checkout our exciting other available listings in our shop gallery, if you order 2 or more items we can offer you extra discount, happy shopping.
The bookmarklet lets you save things you find to your collections.
Note: Make sure your bookmarks are visible.
Click and drag the Collect It button to your browser's Bookmark Bar.