Anchor Hocking glass
Anchor Hocking Glass Corporation is a leading manufacturer of glass products such as candle containers, lighting components, storageware, ovenware, servingware, and beverageware. It is the second largest supplier of glassware in the US and most of its products are made in its US facilities.
Among the brands that Anchor Hocking manufactures are Anchor Overware, Fire King, Forest Green Glass, and Royal Ruby Glass.
The company was established by Isaac Jacob Collins in the year 1905 and was initially named as the Hocking Glass Company. In 1939, the company merged with AnchorCap and Closure Corporations.
Anchor Hocking’s headquarters is situated in Lancaster, Ohio.
Prep – Anchor Hocking produces prep products such as measuring cups, custard cups, and mixing bowls.
Bake – Among the bakery ware items that the company manufactures are casseroles and roasters.
Serve – Anchor Hocking serve ware include tiered ceramics, salad sets, bread and cracker trays, plates, punchbowls, serving platters, and tiered platters.
Drink – The company produces a number of drink ware products such as tumblers, pitchers, mugs, mixing glasses, and flutes.
Organize – Anchor Hocking manufacturers organizing ware that are made of stainless steel, plastic, wire, and cast iron.
Decorate – Anchor Hocking also makes decorative ware such as fish bowls, vases, diffusers, and candle gardens.
Business to business products
Anchor Hockings offers customized products for businesses and companies. Business to business customizable items that the company offers include candle containers, diffuser bottles, jars, lighting fixtures, votives and tealights. The company can also make customized packaging materials according to customer specifications.
The company also makes products for the food service industry. Among the items that they produce for this industry are decanters, beer glasses, shot glasses, and tumblers.
Anchor Hocking products and brands are sold all over the world.
- All Anchor Hockings products are lead-free.
- Most products made by the company are dishwasher safe.
- Anchor Ceramic Bakeware products are backed by a 2 year warranty. If a particular ceramic bakeware product breaks, cracks or chips within 2 years from its date of purchase, the company will have it replaced.
- Its Bakeware products on the other hand are covered by a 5 year warranty, while its premium line of bakeware items comes with a 10 year limited warranty.
- Only Anchor Hocking’s Stölzle Stemware products are backed by a lifetime warranty. However only Stölzle Stemware products that are bought in the US and Canada are covered by this warranty. If a defective item is no longer being produced by the company, Anchor Hocking will replace it with a similar product that has an equal or greater value.
- The company does not sell directly to consumers and is solely a glassware manufacturer.
- Anchor Hocking products are prominently featured in the Ohio Glass Museum in Lancaster, Ohio.
Customers can purchase Anchor Hocking products online. The company accepts major credit card brands such as Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Amex, and Diner’s Club and presently only ships to locations in the United States.