Vintage Industrial Heywood Bros & Wakefield Co Oak Swivel Tilt Office Work Chair
- 1 Vintage Old Industrial Heywood Bros & Wakefield Co Oak Desk Swivel Tilt Office Work Chair.
- The Heywood Bros. & Wakefield Co logo - H.B. & W. Co stamped on the chair's round metal leaver.
- This indicates it was from the early 20th century, when Heywood Bros. & Co. merged with Wakefield Rattan Co., and 1921 when the firm's name was changed to Heywood-Wakefield.
- The renowned American company's furniture.
- Circa early 20th-century 1920's & highly collectible.
- At the turn of the last century, H.B. & W. Co. began developing a line of attractive, comfortable office furniture that remained popular.
- Made in the USA.
- This is an early authentic original swivel chair, also known as a rotary desk chair, is equipped with a cast-iron appliance that allows it to tilt when you sit back.
- Swivels and the seat can be raised or lowered.
- This is a really incredible swivel office chair.
- The seat height is adjustable by lifting the locking lever located on the base and turning the seat clockwise to lower the seat or counter clockwise to raise the seat.
- It raises or lowers the seat height by around 5 inches.
- This chair is sturdy incredibly made built to last the test of time.
- The seat and the base are crafted from solid oak.
- Standing on sloping elegant legs with small iron wheel castors.
- The seat is quartersawn oak which is comprised of tongue and groove segments also with leather fitted & studded detail.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine charming used old worn condition.
- In places having various noticeable charming pre owned wear scuffs, scratches, stains, commensurate with usage & age.
- Lower front wooden panel is loose does not affect the function of the chair.
- A repair has been made to 1 of the wooden arms and it has been revarnished the wood.
- International buyers please ask for a delivery quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash on collection is welcome.
The bookmarklet lets you save things you find to your collections.
Note: Make sure your bookmarks are visible.
Click and drag the Collect It button to your browser's Bookmark Bar.