Pair Vintage Regency Gainsborough Style Leather Library Hallway Office Armchairs
- A Pair Of Fine Regency Gainsborough Style Vintage Reproduction Leather High Back Library Hallway Office Armchairs.
- Featuring classic brass studded detail.
- Built in a yewood veneered wooden frame.
- Stylish moustache shaped backrests.
- With armrests.
- Ideal to go with your desk or around your home library study hallway area.
- They are in a fine light grey blue colour.
- Fine soft leather & very comfortable.
- With stretchers between the reeded leg supports.
- Straight front reeded legs & having curved back legs.
- Circa late 20th century 1980's.
- Fire safety label present underneath.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine charming character used well worn condition.
- Having various noticeable charming wear, scuffs, scratches, stains, tears, leather cracking, worn water marks, also various noticeable leather indentations commensurate with usage & age.
- International worldwide shipping is available we can ship around Europe on a pallet at reasonable cost please ask for a quote.
- Please note that thenUnion Jack cushion as seen is not included.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
The bookmarklet lets you save things you find to your collections.
Note: Make sure your bookmarks are visible.
Click and drag the Collect It button to your browser's Bookmark Bar.