Pair Handmade Luxury Leather Chesterfield Art Deco Style Armchairs Cognac Brown
- Pair Classic Quality Handmade Luxury Leather Chesterfield Art Deco Style Armchairs Cognac Brown.
- The leather is of the very finest top smooth softest quality.
- Ideal for your living room, conservatory home or business office lobby waiting area.
- Having a beautiful classic stylish brass studded detail.
- With impressive sloping cigar shaped armrests and having an arched sloping backrest.
- The seat cushions do not lift up as they are hand stitched in.
- In the most sought after popular light cognac tan brown colour.
- Built from out of a fine light wooden frames.
- Structurally sound & springs are in excellent order.
- It would compliment any interior design home theme.
- Fire safety compliance label present underneath the bases.
- Handmade in England.
- Standing on 4 stylish wooden block feet.
- Most comfortable to sit & relax in.
- Bought from out of a marvellous office reception residence in Kent.
- They cost £1500 when new the seller informed us.
- Circa 21st century, only 3 years old.
- Offered in rather fine used condition.
- Ideal if you love the worn used look.
- International worldwide shipping is available & we can send by v pallet around Europe at reasonable cost please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send us a message.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- Pictures taken with flash photography.
The bookmarklet lets you save things you find to your collections.
Note: Make sure your bookmarks are visible.
Click and drag the Collect It button to your browser's Bookmark Bar.