Pair Chesterfield Sandringham Art Deco Style Oxblood Red Leather Club Armchairs
- Pair Beautiful Fine Quality Bespoke Handmade Chesterfield Sandringham Art Deco Style Oxblood Red Leather Club Armchairs.
- Having such beautiful curved shaped deep buttoned backrests.
- In the fabulous Art Deco Sandringham style.
- They came from out of a stately home reception.
- With armrests & you will love the classic traditional brass studded detail.
- Luxury finest soft leather.
- They have been upholstered in the most sought after rich deep oxblood red colour leather.
- Circa 21st century.
- No makers label.
- They weigh around 15kg each.
- So comfortable to sit and relax in.
- You will adore the superb quality.
- Perfect stylish seating for your home business office, study needs.
- Standing on 2 front elegant wooden legs which have posh brass wheeled castors fitted on, with 2 attractive curved back legs.
- Master craftsmanship handmade in England.
- Fire safety table present underneath.
- Set in fine wooden frames.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- Having some noticeable wear, scuffs, scratches, stains, dust in places commensurate with usage & age.
- International buyers worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- We can ship around Europe on a pallet at reasonable cost please ask.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Browse our exciting other collections available in our shop gallery, if you buy 2 or more of our items we can offer you extra discount happy shopping.
30.51" High (77.5cm)
24.60" Wide (62.5cm)
25.59" Length depth (65cm)
15.74" Seat height from floor (40cm)
20.47" Seat depth (52cm)
22.04" Seat Width (56cm)
The bookmarklet lets you save things you find to your collections.
Note: Make sure your bookmarks are visible.
Click and drag the Collect It button to your browser's Bookmark Bar.