Large English Regency Sheraton Style Inlaid Mahogany Open Breakfront Bookcase
- 1 Sumptuous Beautiful Extra Large Tall English Regency Sheraton Style Inlaid Mahogany Open Breakfront Bookcase.
- Tall being 7ft high and 5 ft 10 inches wide.
- Intricate inlay work to the top includes classic inlaid exotic wood Sheraton motifs, garlands & sashes.
- The breakfront really gives a fabulous regal style look.
- Having adjustable shelves so you can install different sized books, decorative ornaments vases for example.
- This is a classic impressive functional piece.
- Ideal for your home study, business offices, libraries.
- There are 46 slot groves that run down along inside the front either side of each front section.
- There are 18 display shelves in total, of which 15 of there heights can be adjusted.
- The bottom 3 are fixed and do not adjust.
- To install the 15 shelves 30 wooden side batons are included that fit in the inner groves, 10 batons for each of the 3 front sections.
- It come apart into 5 sections for ease of transport as they slot in together.
- Sheraton is a late 18th-century neoclassical English furniture style, in vogue ca 1785 - 1820, that was coined by 19th century collectors and dealers to credit furniture designer Thomas Sheraton, born in Stockton-on-Tees, England in 1751.
- The Sheraton style was inspired by the Louis XVI style and features round tapered legs, fluting and most notably contrasting veneer inlays.
- Sheraton style furniture takes lightweight rectilinear forms, using satinwood, mahogany and tulipwood, sycamore for inlaid decorations.
- Circa late 20th century.
- Made from finest mahogany veneers, mdf & chipboard.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- In places having noticeable wear scuffs, scratches, paint stains, minor veneer chips also some small holes have been drilled to accommodate wiring commensurate with usage & age.
- International worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
The bookmarklet lets you save things you find to your collections.
Note: Make sure your bookmarks are visible.
Click and drag the Collect It button to your browser's Bookmark Bar.