Large Antique Georgian Style Double Sided Pedestal Mahogany Partners Office Desk
- 1 Large Antique Georgian Style Double Sided Pedestal Mahogany Partners Office Desk.
- Having stunning patina to the wood surface.
- Large being 180cm wide.
- Featuring a fine gold tooled rich oxblood top inset writing surface area.
- The 3 top oxblood red panels can be lifted out.
- It stands on elegant block feet.
- This desk is a wonderfully handsome piece of furniture to grace any study or office.
- It will quickly become a favourite place to work in your home office.
- Also it would be equally at home in a commercial environment.
- This substantial desk has been skilfully accomplished in the much admired and sought after Georgian style.
- A classical and timeless double pedestal desk with reeded carved columns bordering the pedestals with paneled side.
- It has been wonderfully crafted from mainly fine mahogany wood with mdf board under the top 3 oxblood panels only.
- As you will no doubt know, originally, partners desks were made to be shared.
- This desk is double sided on the front it has 9 drawers and a further 9 on the back, 18 drawers in total.
- Circa late 20th century 1970's.
- Spacious kneehole areas.
- It has locks only on the front side top 3 drawers only.
- 2 keys are included.
- Having beautiful brass drop pull handles
- Well made & high quality.
- Comes apart into 3 sections for ease of shipping.
- A fully functional reception desk for your business or leisure needs.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send us a message.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- In places having various noticeable charming pre owned wear scuffs, scratches, stains to the wood surface in places & some tears to the oxblood surface, stains, commensurate with usage & age.
- International buyers please ask for a delivery quote.
The bookmarklet lets you save things you find to your collections.
Note: Make sure your bookmarks are visible.
Click and drag the Collect It button to your browser's Bookmark Bar.