Fine Bespoke Regency Style Green Leather Chesterfield Captains Office Armchair
- 1 Bespoke In the Antique Regency Style Green Leather Chesterfield Captains Office Armchair.
- With armrests, having classic brass studded detail.
- Luxury soft leather.
- In the most sought after antique green colour leather.
- So comfortable to sit in.
- Superb quality.
- Perfect stylish seating for your home business office.
- This chair is a static model and does not swivel and the seat height cannot be adjusted.
- Standing on elegant 2 front spiral reeded legs with 2 curved back legs.
- Featuring Regency style baluster back columns.
- Bespoke handmade in England.
- Classical executive furniture maker LEAL label underneath.
- With fire safely also present.
- Set in a fine wooden frame.
- The Union jack cushion as seen is only included in the full buy now price.
- Deep buttoned detail.
- Circa early 21st century only 1 year old.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine slightly used excellent condition.
- Having some minor noticeable wear, scuffs, scratches in places commensurate with usage.
- International buyers worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote, delivery via parcel airfreight.
- For domestic UK Mainland we would be shipping via a by the roadside only pallet service.
- Please let us know if your main road is suitable for large lorry access as the chair would be wrapped onto a wooden shipping pallet and the driver can only deliver by the roadside or to your front driveway entrance and cannot carry inside.
- However if you cannot carry the chair yourself inside we could book a van courier who can carry please let us know.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- Checkout our exciting other listings available in our shop gallery, if you order 2 or more items we can offer you multi buy discount happy shopping.
The bookmarklet lets you save things you find to your collections.
Note: Make sure your bookmarks are visible.
Click and drag the Collect It button to your browser's Bookmark Bar.