English Beautiful Vintage 20th Leather Chesterfield Sofa 2 Seater Ladies Pink
- 1 Fine English Traditional Quality Handmade Vintage Leather Chesterfield Sofa 2 Seater Settee Salmon Ladies Pink.
- Top quality made of real genuine best leather.
- It is rather fine sofa and can seat 2 people as its juts over 5 feet and 4 inches in total length.
- Ideal for your living room, conservatory home or business pub, hotel, restaurant, cafe airbnb, office lobby reception waiting area.
- Fine treat for your home or business area.
- Having a beautiful classic stylish brass studded detail.
- With impressive shaped armrests and having a low backrest.
- In a beautiful stylish salmon pink colour.
- Built from out of a fine heavy wooden frame.
- Structurally sound.
- It would compliment any interior design home theme.
- Fire safety compliance label & handmade in Britain labels underneath.
- Please note the 2 Union jack cushions as seen are included.
- Standing on 4 stylish dark wooden round bun feet, they do unscrew.
- Most comfortable to sit & relax in.
- Circa late 20th century, late 1990's around 20 years old.
- Condition report.
- Offered in rather fine charming well used worn condition.
- Ideal if you love the original charming used well worn look.
- Having some imperfections commensurate with being handmade.
- Having various noticeable scuffs, leather cracking, wear, stains, scratches & some tears commensurate with usage & age.
- International shipping is available & we can send by van courier around Europe at reasonable cost please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send us a message.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- First 8 pictures taken with flash photography, the other 4 pictures have been taken outside in sunlight.
- Browse our other exciting collections available in our shop gallery, if you order 2 or more items we can offer you extra discount happy shopping.
The bookmarklet lets you save things you find to your collections.
Note: Make sure your bookmarks are visible.
Click and drag the Collect It button to your browser's Bookmark Bar.