10 of the most stylish desks ever sold
If you're reading this at work you're probably sat on a desk, unless your workplace has gone full Google.
But I'll bet it doesn't look as stylish as this lot...
10. SAD desk (1969) - Henry Lesetre
9. Important desk (1996) - Marc Newson
8. Professor desk (1952) - Jean Prouve
7. Desk with articulated lamp (1932) - Emile-Jacques Ruhlman
6. L desk (1937) - Pierre Chareau
5. Boomerang desk (1951) - Andre Bloc
4. Minguren walnut desk (1985) - George Nakashima
3. Standard desk (1941) - Jean Prouve
2. Desk and organiser (1954) - Hans Wegner
1. Demountable desk (1950s) - Pierre Jeanneret
The bookmarklet lets you save things you find to your collections.
Note: Make sure your bookmarks are visible.
Click and drag the Collect It button to your browser's Bookmark Bar.