1 Regency Style Handmade Chesterfield Leather High Wingback Armchair Oxblood Red
- 1 Regency Style Classic Handmade Chesterfield Leather High Wingback Armchair Oxblood Red.
- Perfect for Santa.
- In the beautiful Regency style.
- The colour is fabulous.
- The leather is of fine softest quality.
- Having beautiful deep pocket buttons & classic brass studded detail.
- With cigar shaped armrests and having a wonderful winged shaped high back backrest.
- In the most stylish sought after deep rich oxblood red colour.
- This is a Bespoke wingback chair, to buy new would cost you well over £1200.
- Built in a fine wooden frame.
- Standing on 2 front golden wood Queen Anne hipped cabriole legs with 2 elegant sloping rear legs.
- An amazing Christmas present for your loved one.
- Great for your living room or commercial business reception area.
- Circa late 20th century 1990's around 20 years old.
- Structurally sound & springs are in excellent order.
- It would compliment any interior design home theme.
- Fire safety compliance label present underneath.
- No makers label.
- It is so comfortable to sit & relax in.
- It came from out of a smoke free fine country home in Kent.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine overall used condition.
- Having some imperfections to the leather due to being handmade.
- Noticeable scuffs, scratches, stains, wear and leather indentations in places commensurate with usage & age.
- International worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send us a message.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- Pictures taken with flash photography.
The bookmarklet lets you save things you find to your collections.
Note: Make sure your bookmarks are visible.
Click and drag the Collect It button to your browser's Bookmark Bar.