1 Quality Antique Regency Chesterfield Style Leather Bespoke Wingback Armchair
- 1 Fine Quality In The Antique Regency Chesterfield Style Vintage Exquisite Large Leather Handmade Bespoke Wingback Armchair.
- In a magnificent beautiful burnt orange tan brown colour.
- It features a classic wing back shape with fine brass studded detail.
- Also with beautiful sloped armrests & deep pocket buttons on the high backrest.
- Standing on 2 hand carved solid lightwood claw & ball legs with 2 sloping elegant legs to the rear.
- The leather is of the very best softest quality.
- The base seat cushion lifts out.
- Ideal for your home living room, study or business office, lobby reception waiting area.
- Bought from out of a stately home in Shropshire.
- The previous owner said the armchair was only used by his beloved cat in his study he advised he originally bought it new from out of Harrods in the 1970's however he could not find the original Harrods purchase receipt.
- Circa late 20th century 1970's
- A home interior design statement piece.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine charming character used well worn condition.
- With various noticeable wear, scratches, scuffs, stain marks commensurate with usage & age & small tears to base cover lining underneath, 2 of the backrest buttons are missing.
- International worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- Please note that only 1 Union Jack cushions is included in the full asking price.
The bookmarklet lets you save things you find to your collections.
Note: Make sure your bookmarks are visible.
Click and drag the Collect It button to your browser's Bookmark Bar.