1 Large Chesterfield Mayfair Victorian Style Cognac Brown Leather Sofa 3 Seater
- Treat Yourself This Christmas With 1 Outstanding Large Chesterfield In The Mayfair Victorian Style Handmade Leather Sofa 3 Seater Settee Antique Cognac Tan Brown.
- Superior very finest quality made of fine luxury comfort leather.
- Exceptional sofa and can easily seat up to 3 people as its large being at just over 7 feet and 5 inches in total length.
- In the style of Mayfair Chesterfield is a fine example of top quality traditional craftsmanship which combines hand made production, the finest hand picked materials and elegant design.
- Incorporating scooped scroll arm detailing to enhance overall comfort and finished on 2 every so stylish front turned wooden legs with brass castors fitted to the front only, with 2 higher turned legs on the back without castors.
- The legs do unscrew for ease of shipping.
- Featuring deep pocket buttoned seats & back area.
- Ideal to suit your interior design theme for your home living room, conservatory, study area, also superb for commercial offices business premises, pubs, hotels, restaurants, cafes air b&b, lobby, reception waiting area.
- Featuring lovely classic brass studded detail.
- In the most in demand stylish antique cognac tan brown colour.
- Built from out of a fine heavy wooden frame.
- Fire safety compliance label present underneath.
- Most comfortable to sit & relax in.
- Circa 21st century. Date made on 10th May 2019.
- Handmade in Italy master craftsmanship.
- Underneath there is a zip compartment where you can store the legs if you prefer.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine ex shop display near new outstanding condition.
- Ideal if you love the fashionable distressed finish look.
- Having some imperfections commensurate with being handmade.
- International worldwide shipping is available & we can send by van courier around Europe please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send us a message.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
The bookmarklet lets you save things you find to your collections.
Note: Make sure your bookmarks are visible.
Click and drag the Collect It button to your browser's Bookmark Bar.