Vintage Large Fine Late 20th Century Gilt Ormolu Marquetry Boulle Mantle Clock
- 1 Large Vintage Fine Quality Late 20th Century Gilt Ormolu Marquetry Boulle Mantle Display Clock.
- Highest quality having a German 8 Day striking movement & pendulum.
- Engraved inside on the back of the movement 151-80, 21 cm-148. Heavy fine quality clock unwrapped weight under 5kg.
- Adorned with the finest acanthus & floral gilt bronze ormolu flourishes.
- Roman numeral brass & enamel dial with an ornate protective glass face cover.
- Most impressive clock a statement piece for your home or office. Strikes chimes on the half hour and on the hour.
- The clock case was made in Italy.
- It is an 8 day clock which means you need to wind it once every 8 days approximate.
- To wind it requires only 2 turns of the key, winding hole is located on the face of the clock on the left side.
- Comes with winding key.
- Set in a boulle veneer rich marquetry cartouche inlaid case.
- Circa late 20th century 1970's.
- Condition report.
- Offered in overall fine used condition.
- Having some noticeable wear, scuffs, scratches, stains in places commensurate with usage & age.
- We recommend that the clock is given a service by a professional clocksmith.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message.
- You can arrange your own courier or collect in person cash on collection.
- We offer exceptional professional customer service.
- International buyers worldwide shipping is available via the ebay global shipping programme.
- Checkout our exciting other available listings in our shop gallery, if you order 2 or more items we can offer you discount, happy shopping.
The bookmarklet lets you save things you find to your collections.
Note: Make sure your bookmarks are visible.
Click and drag the Collect It button to your browser's Bookmark Bar.