Pair Vintage French Porcelain Cornucopia Bronze Ormolu Horns Of Plenty Vases
- Magnificent Vintage 1 Pair Of French In The Louis XIV Style Porcelain Cornucopia Bronze Ormolu Horns Of Plenty Lidded Vases Urns.
- Amazing quality & they are referred to as horn of plenty.
- A most beautiful pair & they would be the focal point statement piece of your room.
- The main body of each horn is made from porcelain.
- With stunning hand painted floral decorations, having a fabulous antique finish.
- Featuring awesome bronze ormolu fixtures & lidded urns with a central horse figurine on the top.
- Adorned with ormolu dragons on the base & handles & a green man figure on the back.
- You can see close up pictures of the factory stamp mark on the base.
- Origin made in France.
- Bought from out of an impressive stately home in Shropshire.
- Circa late 20th century 1970's.
- They are offered in rather fine used condition, no chips & no cracks, ready for display.
- Heavy quality.
- Tremendous Easter gift.
- International worldwide shipping is available via the eBay global shipping programme.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
The bookmarklet lets you save things you find to your collections.
Note: Make sure your bookmarks are visible.
Click and drag the Collect It button to your browser's Bookmark Bar.