Pair Lovely French Porcelain Cornucopia Bronze Ormolu Horns Of Plenty Vases
- Magnificent Lovely 1 Pair Of French In The Louis XIV Style Porcelain Cornucopia Bronze Ormolu Horns Of Plenty Lidded Vases Urns.
- Amazing quality & they are referred to as horn of plenty.
- A most beautiful pair & they would be the focal point statement piece of your room.
- The main body of each horn is made from porcelain.
- With stunning hand painted floral decorations, having a fabulous antique finish.
- Featuring awesome bronze ormolu fixtures & lidded urns with a central horse figurine on the top.
- Adorned with ormolu dragons on the base & handles & a green man figure on the back.
- You can see close up pictures of the factory stamp mark on the base.
- Origin made in France.
- Bought from out of an impressive stately home in Shropshire.
- Circa late 20th century 1970's.
- They are offered in rather fine used condition, no chips & no cracks, ready for display.
- Heavy quality.
- Fantastic to display in your home interior design theme.
- International worldwide shipping is available via the eBay global shipping programme.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
SELLER TERMSFree UK Mainland Delivery Only. International Buyers Please Ask For A Shipping Price. Returns Accepted Within 14 Days Of Buyer Receiving The Item(s). Return Postage/Shipping Costs Are To Be Paid By The Buyer.The Item(s) Must Be Returned Back To Us In Its Original As Sold Described Condition Before Any Refund Can Be Made To The Buyer. Deposit Payments Are Non Refundable.
The bookmarklet lets you save things you find to your collections.
Note: Make sure your bookmarks are visible.
Click and drag the Collect It button to your browser's Bookmark Bar.