Pair Louis XVI Style French Porcelain & Bronze Dragon Horse Lidded Ormolu Vases Recommended By Cheshire Antiques Consultant
- Magnificent 1 Pair Of French In The Louis XVI Style Porcelain & Bronze Ormolu Dragon Horse Floral Lidded Vases Urns.
- Amazing fantastic quality.
- A most beautiful pair & they would be the focal point statement piece of your room.
- The main body is made from porcelain.
- With stunning hand painted floral decorations, having a fabulous antique finish.
- Featuring awesome bronze ormolu fixtures & lidded urns with a top central horse figurine also with griffin heads around the top.
- Having a green man face on the back.
- Adorned with ormolu dragons on the base & handles
- You can see close up pictures of the factory stamp mark on the base.
- Origin made in France.
- Bought from out of an impressive stately home in Shropshire.
- Circa late 20th century 1970's.
- Condition report.
- They are offered in rather fine used condition, ready for display.
- Having some noticeable minor cracks, discolouration wear stains.
- Also some resin repairs has been made to some bronze sections in places shown in picture 10.
- Heavy quality.
- Excellent Christmas present.
- Fantastic to display in your home interior design theme.
- International worldwide shipping is available via the eBay global shipping programme.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
The bookmarklet lets you save things you find to your collections.
Note: Make sure your bookmarks are visible.
Click and drag the Collect It button to your browser's Bookmark Bar.