10 spectacular Duesenbergs
Duesenbergs are among the world’s most distinctive and spectacular cars.
Ever heard the phrase “that’s a doozy”?
That’s right, doozy is short for Duesenberg.
Check out our jaw dropping rundown of 10 of the best to ever come to auction.
10. 1935 Duesenberg Model SJ town car
9. 1930 Model J 'sweep panel' dual-cowl phaeton
8. 1924 Model A speedster
7. 1935 Duesenberg Model SJ convertible coupe
6. 1929 Duesenberg Model J dual-cowl phaeton
5. 1930 Duesenberg Model J Limousine
4. 1931 Duesenberg Model J Tourster by Derham
3. 1930 Model J torpedo phaeton
2. 1933 Model J convertible coupe
1. 1932 Model J
The bookmarklet lets you save things you find to your collections.
Note: Make sure your bookmarks are visible.
Click and drag the Collect It button to your browser's Bookmark Bar.