Victorian Style Oil Canvas Traditional Fox Hunting Painting After Haywood Hardy
- 1 Large Impressive Fine Oil On Canvas In The Victorian Style Traditional Fox Hunting Painting After Haywood Hardy.
- Oil on canvas painting.
- Subject traditional fox hunting landscape scene.
- In the style of after Haywood Hardy.
- Haywood Hardy was renowned for his studies of fox hunting.
- Heywood Hardy born on 25 November 1842 died on 20 January 1933 was a British artist.
- Particular an animal painter and painter of horse riding scenes.
- Classic English Victorian style oil painting of a classic fox hunt scene Red & black jacketed English huntsman galloping on thoroughbred horseback flanked by bloodhounds chasing for the hunt.
- Artist has caught the scene with superb master skill.
- Well composed with extreme accuracy in its execution with beautifully controlled brush work.
- Set in a magnificent large heavy gilt frame 7kg unwrapped weight approximate.
- Unsigned artist unknown.
- Very pleasing to the eye a most interesting scene to talk about to your guest.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- Frame has some minor scuffs, wear commensurate with usage & age.
- Minor stains to the canvas in places.
- A superb collectors wall display item.
- With hanging thread on the back ready for immediate home display.
- Circa late 20th century 1970's.
- We only buy & sell paintings based on quality & significance.
- International worldwide shipping is available via ebay global shipping programme please ask.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
The bookmarklet lets you save things you find to your collections.
Note: Make sure your bookmarks are visible.
Click and drag the Collect It button to your browser's Bookmark Bar.