Original 20th Century Watercolour Painting Historical Building Blenheim Palace
23rd March 2019
Buy Now £299
- 1 Original 20th Century Watercolour Painting Historical Building Blenheim Palace Oxfordshire Signed.
- Watercolour painting indistinctly signed by a British School artist.
- Subject famous historical place.
- Watercolour on paper, with glass cover.
- Set in a gilt frame.
- Blenheim Palace is a monumental country house in Blenheim, Oxfordshire, England.
- It is the principal residence of the Dukes of Marlborough.
- The only non-royal, non-episcopal country house in England to hold the title of palace.
- The palace, one of England's largest houses, was built between 1705 and 1722, and designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1987.
- The palace is named for the 1704 Battle of Blenheim.
- Thus ultimately after Blindheim also known as Blenheim in Bavaria.
- It was originally intended to be a reward to John Churchill, 1st Duke of Marlborough, for his military triumphs against the French and Bavarians in the War of the Spanish Succession.
- Beautifully controlled brush work.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- A fine investment collectors item.
- With hanging thread on the back ready for home display.
- Circa late 20th century 1970's.
- International worldwide shipping is available please ask.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
SELLER TERMSFree UK Mainland Delivery Only. International Buyers Please Ask For A Shipping Price. Returns Accepted Within 30 Days Of Buyer Receiving The Item(s). Return Postage/Shipping Costs Are To Be Paid By The Buyer.The Item(s) Must Be Returned Back To Us In Its Original As Sold Described Condition Before Any Refund Can Be Made To The Buyer. Deposit Payments Are Non Refundable.
The bookmarklet lets you save things you find to your collections.
Note: Make sure your bookmarks are visible.
Click and drag the Collect It button to your browser's Bookmark Bar.