Old Marine Nautical Oil Painting Clipper Tall Sailing Ship After Alex Breede
- 1 Fine Art 20th Century Marine Nautical Oil Painting Clipper Tall Sailing Ship After Alex Breede.
- Subject maritime seascape sailing tall Clipper ship sailing on high seas. Distinctly monogrammed signed by the artist JON.
- In the style of After Alex Breede.
- Beautifully controlled brush work.
- The sea looks so realistic it feels like you can actually feel it.
- We only sell fine quality oil paintings based on their quality & significance.
- A superb collectors item.
- Set in a beautiful frame.
- With hanging thread on the back ready for immediate home display.
- Circa mid 20th century 1950's.
- Condition report offered in fine charming used condition.
- Having noticeable foxing craquelure stain marks & ripple marks to the canvas in places commensurate with usage & age.
- International worldwide shipping is available via ebay global shipping programme please ask.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
The bookmarklet lets you save things you find to your collections.
Note: Make sure your bookmarks are visible.
Click and drag the Collect It button to your browser's Bookmark Bar.