Old 19th Century Oil Painting English Landscape Lockington Village Church Sheep
- Buy Now £575 click to checkout
- 1 Fine Art Old 19th Century Oil Painting English Landscape Lockington Village Church & Cattle.
- Subject pretty English landscape country scene with cattle and sheep in the background.
- Oil on canvas.
- Lockington is a beautiful small village in Leicestershire it is near Castle Donnington.
- This was the birthplace of the famous English poet John Gilbert Cooper who died in 1769.
- You can see the church & fine old country houses & cottages with beautiful trees & fields.
- Indistinctly signed by a British school artist.
- Extremely well painted by a skilled master artist.
- Very pleasant and appealing.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- We only sell fine quality oil paintings based on their high quality & significance.
- A superb investment collectors item.
- Set in a quality wooden frame.
- With hanging thread on the back ready for home display.
- Circa late 19th century dated 1889.
- The canvas & frame was prepared & by the London famous fine art product sellers Winsor & Newton, who have been established since 1832 and still trading today.
- International worldwide shipping is available via ebay global shipping programme please ask.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
The bookmarklet lets you save things you find to your collections.
Note: Make sure your bookmarks are visible.
Click and drag the Collect It button to your browser's Bookmark Bar.