Marine Oil Painting 18th Century Spanish Galleon Ship Cape Cod Attributed Frederick Daniels
- 1 Fine Art Marine Oil Painting Signed F Daniels Attributed To A Well Known Famous American Artist Frederick Daniels.
- Subject maritime seascape sailing tall 18th century Spanish Galleon ships sailing by Cape Cod, USA on the high seas with flocks of birds above in the sky.
- Oil on canvas.
- Using a photorealism style of painting with extreme accuracy in its execution with beautifully controlled brush work.
- The sea looks so realistic it feels like you can actually touch the choppy water amazing talented skilled artist.
- Attributed listed artist Frederick Hamilton Daniels.
- American schooled he is renowned of his paintings landscapes and marine painter of Cape Cod and an active art educator.
- His work appear in collections and sale of art dealers around the world.
- Born in Massachusetts in 1872, Daniels attended the Massachusetts Art School from 1889 until 1895.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- We only sell fine quality oil paintings based on their quality & significance.
- A superb investment collectors item.
- Set in a beautiful wood & gilt frame.
- With hanging thread on the back ready for home display.
- Circa early 20th century dated 1930's.
- International worldwide shipping is available via ebay global shipping programme please ask.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
The bookmarklet lets you save things you find to your collections.
Note: Make sure your bookmarks are visible.
Click and drag the Collect It button to your browser's Bookmark Bar.