Large English School Oil Painting Mare Horse & Foal After Abraham Cooper RA
- 1 Large English School Oil Painting In The Victorian Style Thoroughbred Equestrian Mare Horse & Foul Portrait Gilt Framed After Abraham Cooper RA.
- In the style similar of after the British artist Abraham Cooper RA(1787–1868) he was a British animal and battle painter.
- Indistinctly signed by an English School artist.
- Subject fine portrait of thoroughbred female Mare horse with foal.
- Oil on canvas.
- Provenance bought from out of an incredible stately country mansion in Shropshire our purchase invoice from seller shown.
- Amazing brushstroke control which brings the horses to life.
- Set in a decorative gilt fibreglass frame.
- With metal hanging bracket on the back ready for immediate home display.
- Highly desirable for horse equestrian lovers, collector, jockeys or stable trainers.
- Unwrapped weight under 8kg approximate.
- Circa late 20th century 1970's.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- Having some noticeable foxing staining, scuffs & wear to the canvas in places commensurate with usage & age.
- Also some noticeable wear scuffs, scratches to the frame in places shown.
- International worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote. Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- Checkout our exciting other available listings in our shop gallery, if you order 2 or more items we can offer you discount, happy shopping.
The bookmarklet lets you save things you find to your collections.
Note: Make sure your bookmarks are visible.
Click and drag the Collect It button to your browser's Bookmark Bar.