French School Large Oil Painting St Paul's Cathedral After Antoine Blanchard
- 1 Large Fine Art Original Large Impressionist Oil On Canvas Painting Of Historic St Paul's Cathedral Landscape.
- Indistinctly signed by a French school artist.
- In the style of after Antoine Blanchard.
- Antoine Blanchard is the pseudonym under which the French painter Marcel Masson 15 November 1910 – August 10, 1988) painted his immensely popular street scenes.
- He was born in a small village near the banks of the Loire.
- Blanchard received his initial artistic training at the Beaux-Arts in Rennes, Brittany.
- He then moved to Paris in 1932 where he joined the Ecole des Beaux-Arts.
- He won the Prix de Rome.
- Stamped on the back original work of art.
- This oil painting is of exceptional quality, exceptional use of vibrant colours.
- With very fine skilled use of brush strokes a tremendous masterpiece executed oil painting.
- Circa early 20th century.
- Set in a fine gilt frame.
- Amazing detail of a most popular London landmark.
- Very pleasing to the eye painting.
- A great art collectors item.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- Having various noticeable scuffs, wear, scratches & wear marks also chips to the frame, also noticeable bulging foxing staining to the canvas commensurate with usage & age.
- Small metal hanging bracket on back.
- We offer exceptional customer service.
- We understand that your purchase is as an investment or for your home.
- We only sell our artworks based upon quality & significance. International worldwide shipping is available via ebay global shipping programme.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- Checkout our other exciting listings available in our shop gallery, if you order 2 or more items we can offer you multi buy discount, happy shopping.
The bookmarklet lets you save things you find to your collections.
Note: Make sure your bookmarks are visible.
Click and drag the Collect It button to your browser's Bookmark Bar.