Fine Victorian Style Portrait Dachshund Dog Oil Painting Signed After John Emms
- 1 Fine Artwork In The Victorian Style 20th Century English School Pet Portrait Of A Dachshund Dog.
- In the style of similar to the famous listed artist John Emms.
- Distinctly signed by the unknown talented artist Alison.
- Oil on board
- Emms was born in Blofield, Norfolk, the son of artist Henry William Emms.
- John Emms (1844 – 1 November 1912) was an English artist. He became an avid hunter and became famous for his paintings of horses, and of dogs.
- He exhibited at the Royal Academy several times, beginning in 1866.
- Good quality and condition exceptional depiction of the breed in art.
- Fine work of art set in a quality wooden frame.
- Circa late 20th century.
- Very fine artist master skilled use of brush strokes.
- We only sell our paintings based on quality & significance.
- Very pleasing to the eye.
- A great collectors item.
- Condition report.
- Painting surface in good order.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- Having some minor wear, scuffs, scratches to the frame commensurate with usage & age.
- International worldwide shipping is available via ebay global shipping programme.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- Checkout our other exciting listings available in our shop, if you order 2 or more items we can offer you multi buy discount.
The bookmarklet lets you save things you find to your collections.
Note: Make sure your bookmarks are visible.
Click and drag the Collect It button to your browser's Bookmark Bar.