Fine Portrait Oil Painting Military Officer Brigadier After Wincenty Sleńdzińsi
- 1 Finest Portrait Oil Painting British Military Officer Brigadier A.L Dowell After Wincenty Leopold Sleńdziński.
- Subject military portrait of Brigadier A.L.Dowell ADC on relinquishing his appointment as commander, 2 signal group on retiring from the regular army in may 1980.
- Signed by a British artist Dean Whedwell.
- In the style of after Wincenty Leopold Sleńdziński.
- Oil on canvas board.
- Provenance bought from an art dealer & the original presentation card is included.
- This is one of the finest contemporary portraits we have ever come across, such a talented artist having the skills of a master.
- Superb brushstroke control which brings persons face to life so realistic.
- We only buy and sell paintings based upon quality & significance.
- Set in an attractive gilt wood frame.
- With hanging thread on the back ready for immediate home display.
- Circa late 20th century dated 1980.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- Having 1 minor noticeable chip to the frame located near the back of the frame. Some wear and scuffs to frame commensurate with usage & age.
- International worldwide shipping is available via the ebay global shipping programme.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
The bookmarklet lets you save things you find to your collections.
Note: Make sure your bookmarks are visible.
Click and drag the Collect It button to your browser's Bookmark Bar.