Fine Marine Oil Painting Tall Ship Anchored Cornwall Falmouth Cove Bay H Barden
- 1 Fine Art Marine Oil Painting Tall Sailing Ship Anchored Cornwall In Falmouth Cove Bay.
- Distinctively anagrammed signed by a well known listed artist H Barden.
- Subject maritime seascape landscape tall ship anchored at Cornwall Falmouth Cove bay, South West England.
- Oil on canvas.
- Using a traditional photorealism style of painting.
- With extreme accuracy in its execution having beautifully controlled brush work.
- The sea & coastline looks so realistic it feels like you can actually touch it, it has great depth what an incredible artist.
- English school.
- A colourful character who came from London, he lived in Mitchum.
- Provanence his granddaughter informed us that his real name is Henry Bowers, after his first wife died his second wife Brenda suggested to Henry to sign his paintings as H Barden as it was an anagram of their names, he used to sign his paintings Gilly which was his first wifes nickname.
- When he remarried he moved to Falmouth.
- His works include many paintings of the landscapes & seascapes around the south west of England.
- Highly talented & well known artist considered the Constable Of Cornwall & Falmouth.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- We only sell fine quality oil paintings based on their quality & significance.
- Set in a beautiful gilt frame.
- Approximate unwrapped weight of frame 1kg.
- With hanging thread, ready for home display.
- Circa mid 20th century 1970's.
- International worldwide shipping is available please ask.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
The bookmarklet lets you save things you find to your collections.
Note: Make sure your bookmarks are visible.
Click and drag the Collect It button to your browser's Bookmark Bar.