Fine Art Oil Maritime Painting Man Of War Sailing Ships River Clyde By W J Dunn
ORIGINAL ANTIQUE OIL CANVAS MARITIME PAINTING MAN O WAR SAILING TALL SHIPS BY NEWARK CASTLE RIVER CLYDE SIGNED W J DUNN
- 1 Original Antique 19th Century Fine Art Oil On Canvas Maritime Painting Sailing Tall Man Of War Ships By Newark Castle River Clyde Estuary Signed W J Dunn.
- Oil on canvas painting signed by a well known Scottish School artist W J Dunn.
- Subject maritime man of war sailing ships by Newark castle on the river Clyde.
- With jolly boats full of seaman & flocks of seagulls overhead.
- Using an almost photorealism style of painting with extreme accuracy in its execution with beautifully controlled brush work.
- The sea looks so real you can feel like you can actually touch and taste the water an incredible artist.
- He is renowned of his paintings of maritime ship seascapes.
- His work appear in collections and sale of art dealers around the world.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- A superb investment collectors item.
- With hanging thread on the back ready for home display.
- Circa of canvas late 19th century 1890's.
- It has been reframed in a more recent gilt wooden frame.
- International worldwide shipping is available via ebay global shipping programme please ask.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
SELLER TERMSFree UK Mainland Delivery Only. International Buyers Please Ask For A Shipping Price. Returns Accepted Within 30 Days Of Buyer Receiving The Item(s). Return Postage/Shipping Costs Are To Be Paid By The Buyer.The Item(s) Must Be Returned Back To Us In Its Original As Sold Described Condition Before Any Refund Can Be Made To The Buyer. Deposit Payments Are Non Refundable.
The bookmarklet lets you save things you find to your collections.
Note: Make sure your bookmarks are visible.
Click and drag the Collect It button to your browser's Bookmark Bar.