20th Century Marine Art Oil Painting Spanish Ship Cape Cod USA Frederick Daniels
- 1 Fine 20th Century American School ArtworkMarine Nautical Oil Painting Frederick Daniels.
- Signed by the artist F Daniels.
- Subject maritime seascape sailing tall 18th century Spanish Galleon ships sailing by Cape Cod, USA on the high seas with flocks of birds above in the sky.
- Oil on canvas.
- Using a photorealism style of painting with extreme accuracy in its execution with beautifully controlled brush work.
- The sea looks so realistic it feels like you can actually touch the choppy water amazing talented skilled artist.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- We only sell fine quality oil paintings based on their quality & significance.
- A superb collectors item.
- Set in a later beautiful wood & gilt frame.
- With hanging thread on the back ready for home display.
- Circa during mid 20th century 1950's.
- International worldwide shipping is available via ebay global shipping programme please ask.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
The bookmarklet lets you save things you find to your collections.
Note: Make sure your bookmarks are visible.
Click and drag the Collect It button to your browser's Bookmark Bar.