19th Century Oil Painting Portrait Sweet Young Blonde Boy After Nelly Erichsen
- 1 Victorian Antique Late 19th Century Fine Artwork Oil Painting Portrait Sweet Young Blonde Boy After Nelly Erichsen.
- Subject a very fine vivid & vibrant portrait of a sweet young boy with bright blue eyes & blonde hair.
- A beautiful painting.
- Unsigned English school artist.
- Circa late 19th century.
- Set in small gilt frame.
- In the style of similar to after the famous artist Nelly Erichsen.
- She was born in 1862 and died in 1918, a portrait and figure painter who exhibited at The Royal Academy sixteen times between 1884 and 1897 as well as other exhibition galleries in the provinces.
- Oil on board.
- We only sell paintings based upon quality & significance.
- Provenance exclusively bought from a reputable art auction in Derbyshire.
- New hanging thread has been fitted to the back ready for immediate home display.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- Having noticeable craquelure, scuffs & foxing staining in places.
- Frame has various noticeable scuffs, wear & minor chips commensurate with usage & age.
- International worldwide shipping is available via the ebay global shipping programme centre.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- Checkout our other exciting listings available in our shop, if you order 2 or more items we can offer you multi buy discount happy shopping.
The bookmarklet lets you save things you find to your collections.
Note: Make sure your bookmarks are visible.
Click and drag the Collect It button to your browser's Bookmark Bar.