Tall Fine XL French Napoleon III Style Sphinx Mask Gilt Gesso Pier Glass Arched Mirror
- We Are So Excited About This 1 Stunning French Napoleon III Style Extra Large Tall Gilt Gesso Pier Glass Sphinx Mask Wall Mirror With Rococo Flourishes.
- Stands at an impressive 200cm nearly 6 feet and 7 inches high exceptionally tall great proportions size to this significant display piece.
- Just see how the frame is so beautifully decorative & intricate.
- With Gorgeous Rococo Acanthus Flourishes.
- Superb arched shape top, with unusual decorative sphinx mask faces.
- Bought from out of a wonderful large Chateau from a private seller just outside of Paris in France.
- Offered in rather fine shape ready for home or wedding venue or theatre tv film prop use.
- A grandeur statement piece which will focus your attention in any interior home or office reception, hotel lobby & restaurant.
- Very ornate frame with acanthus leaf motifs and shell curlicues flourishes.
- Glass is clear & bright and ready to add sumptuous light into any interior.
- Fabulous present treat.
- Vintage circa late 20th century.
- With hanging bracket on the back ready for immediate display on your interior living room wall area.
- Frame made of fibreglass with beveled glass mirror & mdf back.
- Approx weight 30kg heavy quality.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine charming used condition ready for home use.
- Having some noticeable minor scratches & smears to the glass and having various scuffs wear marks and some small chips in places to the frame commensurate with usage & age.
- International worldwide shipping is available via DHL or TNT or Fedex please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- You can collect in person or arrange for your own courier to collect cash upon collection.
- Checkout our other exciting shop listing collections available as if you order 2 or more items we can offer you multi buy discount.
The bookmarklet lets you save things you find to your collections.
Note: Make sure your bookmarks are visible.
Click and drag the Collect It button to your browser's Bookmark Bar.