Large Antique Georgian Style Double Sided Pedestal Mahogany Partners Office Desk
- This is a large double sided pedestal Georgian antique style mahogany partners office desk leather top.
- This desk is a wonderfully handsome piece of furniture to grace any study or office.
- It will quickly become a favourite place to work in your home office.
- Also it would be equally at home in a commercial environment.
- This substantial desk has been skilfully accomplished in the much admired and sought after Georgian style.
- A classical and timeless double pedestal desk with reeded carved columns bordering the pedestals.
- With paneled sides & it has been wonderfully crafted from fine light mahogany hardwood.
- Having stunning patina to the wood surface.
- Featuring an inset hide writing surface maroon colour top.
- Standing on elegant block feet.
- As you will no doubt know, originally, partners desks were made to be shared.
- This desk is double sided on the front it has 6 drawers & 1 large filing drawer cuboard.
- On the the back it also has 6 drawers & 1 large filing cupboard.
- A functional desk.
- It has no locks.
- Comes apart into 3 sections for ease of shipping.
- Having beautiful brass drop pull handles & dovetail joints.
- Well made & high quality.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- Circa late 20th century 1970's.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send us a message.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- Vases, bronze lion & eagle statue, lamp as seen are not included.
- International worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
SELLER TERMSFree UK Mainland Delivery Only. International Buyers Please Ask For A Shipping Price. Returns Accepted Within 30 Days Of Buyer Receiving The Item(s). Return Postage/Shipping Costs Are To Be Paid By The Buyer.The Item(s) Must Be Returned Back To Us In Its Original As Sold Described Condition Before Any Refund Can Be Made To The Buyer. Deposit Payments Are Non Refundable.
The bookmarklet lets you save things you find to your collections.
Note: Make sure your bookmarks are visible.
Click and drag the Collect It button to your browser's Bookmark Bar.