Knowle Auction Rooms
Knowle Auction Rooms is a British auction house based in the West Midlands. About the company
The company is a small family business, established in February 2012, and operates as a profit sharing business with its founding staff members.
Knowle Auction Rooms states as its aim "to make the auction business transparent and accessible to all" and its services do not include any hidden charges such as lotting fees, unsold fees or illustration fees.
Company auctioneer Simon Rayner has more than 20 years experience in the trade, and saleroom manager Keith Beadle has been in the business around 30 years.
Knowle Auction Rooms employs a variety of consultants in specialist fields including Stephen Bedford, who has over 40 years experience, and jewellery, coins and silver expert David Byrne who offers valuations and expertise every Tuesday.
Specialities and expertise
Knowle Auction Rooms deal in all areas of antiques and collectables, with specialist knowledge in the following areas: - Photography - Ephemera - Islamic art - Tribal art - Asian and Chinese Art
- Militaria - Toys and Collectors items - Jewellery - Coins - Masonic Regalia
Knowle Auction Rooms is always looking for items for future auctions, and consignors can contact the company using the details above.
- September 12, 2012 - Antiques, Collectors & Militaria sale
- October 10, 2012 - Antiques, Collectors, Tribal & Islamic Art Sale Day 1
- October 11, 2012 - Antiques, Collectors, Tribal & Islamic Art Sale Day 2
- November 14, 2012 - Antique, Collectors & Asian Art Sale
- February 13, 2013 - Antiques & Collectors Sale
- March 13, 2013 - Antiques & Collectors Sale
- May 8, 2013 - Militaria and Antiques & Collectors Sale
- June 12, 2013 - Antiques & Collectors Sale
- July 10, 2013 - Antiques & Collectors
News and events
Upcoming sales in 2012
- 11.00am 12th September
- 11.00am 10th October
- 11.00am 14th November
- 11.00am 12th December
The company is hosting an Antiques Valuation Weekend
Saturday 29th & Sunday 30th September 2012
Open between 10am - 4pm at:
Hatton Farm Village, Dark Lane, Hatton, Warwick, Warwickshire, CV35 8XA
The company has recorded a number of notable auction results, including:
- A Polynesian carved wooden paddle sold for £9,500
- An 18th/19th century celadon coloured jade carved and pierced perfume bottle sold for £30,000
- A Chinese Ming cloisonne moonflask sold for £13,000