French 18th Century Grand Tour Cast Iron Plinth Garden Table Lion Claw Feet
- 1 Fine French Georgian 18th Century Scottish Grand Tour Very Rare Architectural Reclaimed Antique Garden Display Cast Iron Plinth Table On Hipped Lion Claw Feet Legs.
- Originally it was used to display hold a heavy marble statue.
- It is surprising extremely heavy for its relatively small size such really heavy quality weighing around 180kg estimate approximate.
- Finest hand cast made in France.
- A feature that really stands and you will love are the unusually prominent wide 4 lion hipped claw feet legs as this design is so it can bear extreme weight.
- We cannot find the makers foundry mark it has worn away with exteme old age.
- Fabulous gift present.
- It would make such a wonderful impressive feature for your country estate, garden, porch entrance driveway area.
- Circa late 18th century 1780's Georgian era 240 years old.
- Free standing & very stable.
- It has the so sought after naturally aged rusted patina, which feels masculine rough to the touch.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine charming old used well worn rusted weathered condition.
- Having various noticeable wear, stains, rust, discolouration commensurate with weathering & old age.
- International shipping worldwide is available please ask for a quote.
- We can ship easily by pallet around Europe, for outside Europe it would either airfreight or sea freight shipping.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send us a message.
- We offer our clients exceptional professional customer service.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- Browse our exciting other collections available in our shop gallery, we can offer you extra discount if you order 2 or more items happy shopping.
The bookmarklet lets you save things you find to your collections.
Note: Make sure your bookmarks are visible.
Click and drag the Collect It button to your browser's Bookmark Bar.