Fine Antique Period Georgian Late 18th Century Breakfast Dining Extending Table
- 1 Quality Antique Period Georgian Late 18th Century Breakfast Dining Extending Table.
- Handmade in beautiful mahogany wood with extending legs top.
- Having 2 draw leaves that pull out supported by flute tapered legs concertina style.
- Side leg on 2 sides fold in.
- The top is thick 1 inch deep.
- Stunning overall natural aged patina.
- Delightful duel use as a functional dining table or breakfast table that can seat 6 people.
- Circa late 18th century 1780's.
- Provenance bought from out of a fine stately home in Shropshire.
- Heavy quality.
- A wonderful statement piece for your home.
- Offered in fine charming old used condition.
- International worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- Please note the bronze statue and silver tray as seen in some of the pictures are not included.
The bookmarklet lets you save things you find to your collections.
Note: Make sure your bookmarks are visible.
Click and drag the Collect It button to your browser's Bookmark Bar.