Antique Victorian 19th Century Cauldon Porcelain Rose Flower Vase Signed S Pope
- 1 Fine Rare Victorian 19th Century Cauldon Antique Original Porcelain Art Nouveau Decorative Bulbous Shape Roses Flower Vase Signed.
- A feature we adore are the amazing hand painted roses flowers & foliage highest quality. So sought after by collectors.
- Very stylish with such wonderful vivid colours.
- Late 19th century circa 1890.
- Signed by the artist S.Pope.
- Cauldon Limited worked in Staffordshire, Great Britain, and went through many name changes.
- John Ridgway made porcelain at Cauldon Place, Hanley, until 1855.
- The firm of John Ridgway, Bates and Co. of Cauldon Place worked from 1856 to 1859.
- It became Bates, Brown-Westhead, Moore and Co. from 1859 to 1862. Brown-Westhead, Moore and Co worked from 1862 to 1904.
- Around 1890, this firm started using the words Cauldon or Cauldon Ware as part of the mark.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine old used condition.
- Having various noticeable wear, age marks, stains, scuffs & a chip on the top inner rim commensurate with usage & age.
- International worldwide shipping is available via ebay global shipping programme.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- Checkout our other exciting listings available in our shop gallery, if you order 2 or more listings we can offer you extra discount happy shopping.
The bookmarklet lets you save things you find to your collections.
Note: Make sure your bookmarks are visible.
Click and drag the Collect It button to your browser's Bookmark Bar.